Hammock Suspension Ropes
With this incredibly lightweight suspension system you hang your 90 Degree Hammock quickly without any knots, and easily adjust its position if needed.
If you prefer an even easier (though heavier) option, check out the Drip Clips and Slit Line Hammock Suspension below.
- 3 x 115 cm (1.2'' x 45'') polyester tree straps protect the bark of the tree from getting incised and the rope from wear
- 2.3 mm Dyneema SK75 rope with a minimal breaking strength of 560 kg (1'200 lb) and a length of 1.9 m (6' 2''), connected to the strap by a fancy eye splice
- Stainless steel descender rings that do not rust, even in seawater spray
- The descender rings come with a continuous loop to easily mount them on the connector loop of the hammock.
- The descender rings allow easy adjustment of the position of the hammock and help preventing rainwater running down the ropes into the hammock. They work both on the rope (preferred) as well as the strap.
- Weight per pair: straps and ropes 60 g, loops with descender rings 18 g; 78 g total
- Price (CHF): 33.00.- excl. VAT and shipping