90° Tarp-Tent UL
Features 4 doors that can be rolled down and overlapped if the hammock needs to be enclosed all around for storm protection. It can also be pitched as a spacious tent on the ground, using two hiking poles or sticks and a minimum of 10 stakes. This can be handy if you're going on a trip where you expect to not find trees or other hanging points every night.
Note: the depicted hammock is not part of the Tarp Tent and can be ordered separately.
- Dimensions: hexagonal with doors; ridge 216 cm (7'), width 350 cm (11.5')
- 4 doors with attachment loops
- Can be pitched independently, either before or after the hammock is hanged
- Reinforced tie out loops with guy lines
- Comes in a cuban fibre stuff bag (12 cm x 23 cm) for storage and with a piece of repair tape
- 8 guy lines for tying it to the two trees your hammock is hanged from, and down to the ground
- 2 of the guy lines are detachable (with mini biners) and can be used as additional storm tie outs when the Tarp-Tent is used as a tent on the ground
- 10 stakes are required if it is to be pitched as a tent, with an additional optional 2 stakes for the storm tie outs. Makes 12 stakes total if you want to use all features.
- Ultralight titanium stakes are sold separately (Accessories)
- Catenary cut-edges for a taut pitch
- Made in the USA by ZPacks
- Weight: 272 g + guy lines 102 g + stuff bag 6 g = 380 g (13.5 oz)
- Price (CHF): 385.00.- excl. VAT and shipping